Thursday, October 13, 2016

Interesting



Anyone who reads this blog knows I've been struggling with a bacteria problem in my digestive system since November 2014 which went through bouts of getting better or worse, including the last two month is that order, better then worse.

The gist of this problem came to a head this week, which explains what's happening. Last week I got a flu shot, being over 65 it was the Fluzone quad shot which, as they've reported, I got sick for 3 days, including a very sore left shoulder.

At the end of the 3 days, during which time the shot triggered the immune system and attacked the bacteria in the digestive system, which then expelled 3 beetle-like bacteria masses plus a near golf ball-size ball of bacteria mass over the course of two days.

That's a tongue depresser and the mass is 1 1/4" long by 1/2" wide and 1/2" high. Really, three of them over 24 hours plus the ball mass. This is what is causing the inflamation with the bloating, gas and severe constipation. And there's more in there still.

I have an appointment in two weeks, the earliest I can see the naturopath and 2 month, the earliest I can see my Primary Care Physician (PCP). Yeah, sucks the medical system is not geared for immediate help besides urgent care clinic or emergency rooms, both not cheap even with insurance.

But alas I have the proof what's been wrong all along. And here's the flip side of these things. Your guess is a good as the professionals what it is because a very large mass of bacteria.




No comments:

Post a Comment