Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Conundrum

Here's the conundrum about eating.

With respect to the digestive issues and problems, I can't go anywhere if I eat breakfast, brunch or lunch because I don't know how and when the system will react. I can't eat anything if I go anywhere for the same reason.

With respect to the recent problem of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder I'm not supposed to eat or only eat soft foods or liquids, so the muscles and ligament can heal in the proper position. If I eat any food, soft or otherwise, the jaw may still shift out of joint for the rest of the day and has to be gently pushed back into place.

If I eat I get tired, sleepy and go to the bathroom, often. If I don't eat I get tired, sleepy and hungry and still go to the bathroom, only less often.

So that's it, damned if I eat and damned if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment