Monday, October 1, 2012

Diet Plan

Before I posted the list of foods I can't eat, I've been surfing the Internet looking for food and diet plans which fits into the foods I can eat, and unfortunately I simply can't find any. None, what's so ever. All the plans assume you can eat almost anything.

When you take out grains, most vegetables, many fruits, most dairy products, and most meats, it doesn't leave a lot to work with especially when you take out spices too. Spices aren't just for gourmet cooking, it's used a lot in vegetarian diets, backpacking dry foods, and most ordinary foods.

So, I'm open to suggestions to be creative, and I'll still look, but hey, if you know some or have some suggestions, I'll listen and even try some.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should try the healthy-eating plan. I’m doing it for over a year now, and I can say that the results are stunning. It’s a bit different from mere dieting because it’s concerned with the whole healthy lifestyle. Anyway, that’s just me. You can always try whatever you think works for you. :]

    - Anna Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say that the results are green coffee extract stunning. It’s a bit different from mere dieting because it’s concerned with the whole healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete